XS Electric Lemon Blast

This drink is one of the most sour lemon drinks I have ever had, however that does not mean it is bad. This small lemon beverage is very refreshing to drink, it quenched my thirst rather nicely. The sour lemon taste in this drink is very strong considering it is called Electric Lemon Blast even though it is strong it is not to strong. This beverage contains things like:caffeine, taurine, ginseng and B-Vitamins. All of these ingredients only produce a small buzz nothing that made me bounce off the walls. So for an energy drink it does not provide that much energy but a beverage it is very tastey and refreshing.

I officially give this drink a 6 out of 10 for quenching my thirst and maintaining taste, not for giving me energy.

Click here to visit XS Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment