Brawndo

From the company that brought us all Cocaine, the energy drink, Redux Beverages has impressed me once again. Although I still don't quite know how to pronounce this new drink, it amazes me. This drink has the commonly know citrus taste, and is electric green in color, but don't let that scare you. The excess vitamins, caffeine and other energy boosting goodies are all included. Now I need to say this drink gave me the boost I needed and more. I was energized for a while and never totally experienced a crash. This drink caused me to say funny things at a drop of a hat. I felt like the funny drunk at all the parties, but I wont wake up with a hang over. The can is 16 oz. of pure energy and I would recommend it everywhere.

I offically give this drink a 8.5 out of 10 for extreme energy and great taste. I love grest drinks and great reviews.

Click here to visit Brawndo
Click here to visit Redux Beverages

1 comment:

  1. The "Brawn" part of the name is pronounced like brains and BRAWN. The "do" part of the name is pronounced like DO re me fa so...

    ReplyDelete