Bawls Guarana

You know that they say to not reinvent the wheel, and bawls proves this to be true. This energy drink is an original and has been for sale for over a decade. A special addition to this classic drink is the option of the glass bottle. A beauty in stores and at home. The flavor is a light citrus, somewhat like a Fresca or Sprite. A refreshing taste that kicks in immediately. This drink gave me energy for hours with no extreme crash, and the taste didn't make me quiver. I would have to claim this drink a one of my personal favorites simply because the taste is calming and classic. I can always count on Bawls for a guaranteed pick-me-up.

I officially give this drink a 7.5 out of 10. I love the classic taste and especially the original glass bottle.

Click here to visit Bawls

No comments:

Post a Comment