No Fear Bloodshot

Bloodshot is the newest drink brought to you by No fear. No Fear calls this drink "The AM eye-opening energy drink". You are supposed to have this drink in the morning to get rid of those bloodshot eyes. No Fear Bloodshot tastes like a mix between weak orange juice and dragon fruit. It is slightly carbonated and is bitter. The energy in this drink comes from the 174mg of Caffeine, 2000mg of Taurine , Ginsend, Guarana, Inositol, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, and a lot of vitamins (Vitamin B6, B12, and C). This energy drink isn't the healthiest energy drink out there. It has 200 calories, 46 grams of sugar, 48 grams of crabs. With all of these energy supplements in it it really didn't me any kick but I still had a crash. I heard so many great things about this drink and I was very disappointed.

I officially give this drink a 3.5 out of 10. Some of you guys may disagree with me but I really did nt enjoy this drink to much.

Click here to visit No Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment