Verve Original

This Small drink packs big taste. This upcoming company has done great work. The 8.3 can original beverage wont make you feel guilty for drinking. It packs a boost with only 72 calories and 18g of sugar. The citrius-y taste found in common energy drinks changes your mind with this great taste. I would describe it a primarially orange flavor, with citrus after taste. I enjoyed the Verve as an afternoon pick-me-up but I cant wait to try it as an orange juice supplement in the morning. I can only imagine the kick it would give me all day long. For a small company, this drink plesently suprised me.

I offically give this drink a 7.5 our of 10, for the great taste and pleasent pick up.

Click here to visit Verve!

1 comment:

  1. hay dood whats up? Love this drink makes you really euphoric and mystified.

    ReplyDelete