XS Black Cherry Cola Blast

From the First sip I was hooked, and continued the excitement after every sip. The Black Cherry after flavor was sweet, but not to sweet. I like to compare the flavor to something between cherry Coke-a-Cola and restaurant coke with grenadine. The fact that this drink keeps all the flavor with no sugar is amazing. You can enjoy the whole can without feeling a coating of sugar on your teeth. This "energy" drink claims its self as a leader in the industry, but it sips more like a soda. Quenching my thirst and not quite giving me the energy I needed.

I officially give this drink a 5 out of 10 for quenching my thirst and maintaining taste while sugar free. I will not rate this any higher because it claims itself as an energy drink.

Click here to visit XS Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment