NTrinsic™ Sugar Free Black Pomegranate

I originally tired the sugar free, so I cannot compare the flavor to the original, yet...I was very tired before this drink that coffee wouldn't help. I wanted to try something new, and healthy. I grabbed this and it kept me going for 5 plus hours. And even better, no crash later. The berry flavor is not overpowering or fake, and with the light carbonation, this drink is very refreshing. This 16 oz can contains antioxidants and other supplements to maintain brain readiness without the jitters. This statement proves to be true. I felt no crash, or drowsiness. One thing this drink may be missing is a real punch, so if your looking for a light refreshing soda, with a kick, this may appeal more. It does not taste likes many traditional sour energy drinks. The light taste was a refreshing change.

I officially give this drink a 6 out of 10

Click here to visit NTrinsic
Click here to visit Monarch Beverages

1 comment:

  1. I think I might give this a drink a try, I like to read what others thought about a product before trying it so this is great. Great Blog =)

    ReplyDelete