Amp Elevate

Today I will review the Amp Elevate. It comes in a nice eye-catching blue 16 ounce can that gets you to really notice it. Amp Elevate has on its can Blast of Mixed Berry so I thought assumed that I was going to tasted some nice fruity flavors.All the fruity mixed berries in this energy drink taste very good with each other, not to much berry or to little berry. It also contains only 296 milligrams of taurine and 24 milligrams of L-Theanine which is something now commonly found in energy drinks. L-Theanine is supposed to give you added focus The actual kick however was astounding, right up there with the best of them. This drink is one of my favorite energy drinks. It is wonderful no matter what time of day; the morning, the afternoon or late at night, just whenever you need an energy boost. This is so far is one of my favorite energy drinks!

I officially give this drink a 9 out of 10

Click here to visit Amp

No comments:

Post a Comment