Verve - Sugar free

GENIUS!! I love this drink. The original was good but this is great! I love the sugar free, with this fad of organic and 00 jeans, this drink fits right in. The 8.3 0z can contains only 4 calories (thats the same amount as the 5 Hour Energy Shot, tisk tisk), along with vitamans A,B,C, D and E. This drink has a mildler taste for the original. The same great orange taste and same amazing kick, dont get me wrong! This company knows how to appeal to the times and generation, with the energy drink fad and sugar free, its everything I asked for. Once again I made the choice to have this in the mid-afternoon, although I'm still waiting to taste this at the crack of dawn, the organge flavor would deffnately get me going!

I offically give this drink a 7.5 out of 10, once again for the great taste and genius marketing team.

Click here to see Verve Sugar Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment